2019-09-23

After summer is winter, after winter summer.

Once again mundane considerations have intervened & put ongoing projects on hold.  I had started on giving a once-over to the edition of Equinox vol. I that I typeset way back from some plaintexts that had been doing the rounds for a while.  I might just upload the existing PDFs to Scribd in the meantime, although there are flaws in most of them that need fixing.  [Translation: I have had to move out of the flat I've been living in for 18 years and my Equinox reprints are currently in a box at the bottom of a stack of 5 of 6 banana boxes filled with books.]

Edit: In the meantime you could do a lot worse than check out the "Keep Silence" edition of the Equinox -- these are page images from the first editions (also sold as physical copies in a print on demand edition), complete with all advertisements &c.  Same site also has AC's Collected Works, and first editions of Book 4 parts I & II, The Book of Lies & a few others.  Obviously such a project would have been impossible back when those plaintexts were originally created and impractical (in terms of cost / availability of Internet bandwidth, hosting &c.) when I started work on the CP re-sets.

Link not related.

No comments:

Post a Comment